Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Tuna Kuwharuwharu (Long fin Eel)

This term we have been learning all about the long fin eel.    

Our assembly item was based on the story about the story Velvet and Elvis. This was a story about the migration journey that the long fin eel 

Click here to view our Te Manga class Blog Assembly post



I have created 3 different digital learning objects (DLO) to share mylearning on this topic.

The first is a poster that I am working on in my topic book about the challenges to the longfin eel. When I finish it I will take a photo and put it on my blog.


I also created a longfin eel life cycle using google drawing. 



I made a google poster to share five interesting facts about the Longfin eel.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.